- LocationFort Lauderdale, FL
Our Warehouse Employees are a team of Pickers and Packers who form the heart and soul of ShipMonk’s operation. An ideal candidate is someone who is reliable and eager to jump in and get their hands dirty. Warehouse employees are responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including picking and packing, taping, inserts, handling, shipping, kitting, and preparing products for customer orders while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner.
We also have some limited openings for forklift operators who have prior certification and experience operating stock pickers/order pickers, stand-up forklifts, double deep forklifts/deep-reach trucks and stand-up pallet riders.
Primarily, we are hiring for openings in our Shipping department. The shift patterns run Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat. Shift times are either 6:00am-4:30pm or 4:30pm-3:00am.
- No previous experience is required but it is always a plus!
- Technology oriented – ability to work with scanners, iPods, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment background & drug tests)
- Must be able to stand for most of the day
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Reliable transportation to work in Fort Lauderdale
- Pay based on position and experience with advancement opportunities available
- Interesting Benefit Package after 90 days
To apply, click the “Apply Now” button below and select the position from the list of current openings.