Warehouse Team Lead
- LocationSan Bernardino, CA
Our warehouse employees are a team of pickers and packers who form the heart and soul of ShipMonk’s operation. We are seeking a lead who will work with a shift supervisor to train, manage and coach our warehouse employees. An ideal candidate is someone who is reliable and eager to jump in and get their hands dirty. Warehouse employees are responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including picking and packing, taping, inserts, handling, shipping, kitting, and preparing products for customer orders while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner.
SCHEDULE: Multiple shift pattern
- Proven track record with leadership experience required
- Technology oriented – ability to work with scanners, iPods, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment background & drug tests)
- Must be able to stand for most of the day
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Availability to work in, and commute to, San Bernardino, CA
- Night and weekend availability (must be flexible!)
- Pay starting at $15-17/hour (based on position and experience)
- Interesting Benefit Package after 90 days