- LocationPittston, PA
Ranked INC 5000’s 29th fastest growing company and voted Sun Sentinel Top Workplace, ShipMonk is America’s fastest growing fulfillment center – and a top choice of brands appearing on Shark Tank. We believe in making work fun, challenging the norm, and innovating everything. From our Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO to our newest hires, everyone on our team is valued and recognized for their contributions. Want to help us shape the future of eCommerce? Join ShipMonk, and do meaningful work you enjoy with people who inspire you.
Our Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for leading teams of up to 15 people. They ensure tasks are being done in a timely manner. As a Warehouse Supervisor, you would work closely with our Happiness Engineers (Customer Care Department) to ensure project are done on time and in a professional fashion.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Supervisory role (Required)
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse/similar environment
- Working knowledge of Inventory Management Software (Preferred)
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy, high level of moral discipline
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn
- People management, safety management, attendance management
- Use of software to keep records, edit, and manage inventory flow
- Focus on the productivity, process, and quality of warehouse operations through warehouse KPIs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, employee performance, etc.
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Optimize employee workflow (e.g. submit requests for the appropriate supplies) in order to maximize productivity
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained and safe
- Communicate with the Warehouse Manager to make critical decisions
- Train new warehouse workers
- Interesting benefits package offered after 90 days
- Fully-stocked fridge
- Perfect environment for career growth – promotion opportunities