- LocationSan Bernardino, CA
Thank you for your interest in ShipMonk’s Warehouse Supervisor position! Here’s the deal:
You are applying to an extremely agile, motivated and self-driven powerhouse, that’s changing the face of an industry!
We are proud that ShipMonk is no. 29 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list / 29th fastest growing business in US!
We couldn’t have done any of this without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them.
Join the team at ShipMonk and help set us apart from our competitors!
Our Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for crews of 15-20 people and ensure tasks are being done in a timely manner. You’ll work closely with our Happiness Engineers (Customer Care Department) to ensure special project requests are done on time and in a professional fashion.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Minimum 4+ years experience in Supervisor role (Required)
- 2-4 years of experience in warehouse management/similar environment
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (Preferred)
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy, high level of moral & discipline
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn
- People management, safety management, attendance management
- Use software to keep records, edit, and manage the entire inventory flow
- Focus on the productivity, process, and quality of warehouse operations through warehouse KPIs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, employee performance, etc
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Optimize employee workflow (e.g. submit requests for the appropriate supplies) in order to maximize productivity
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained and safe
- Communicate with the warehouse manager to make critical decisions
- Train new warehouse workers
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Dog-friendly office
- Fully-stocked fridge
- Perfect environment for career growth – promotion opportunities