- LocationDeerfield Beach
We’re more than just a paycheck. Voted Sun Sentinel Top Workplace and ranked INC 5000’s 29th fastest growing company, ShipMonk is America’s fastest growing fulfillment center. Our clients love us for our industry-leading technology, world-class logistics, and unparalleled determination. From our Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO to our newest team members, everyone at ShipMonk is valued and recognized for their contributions. Want to help us shape the future of eCommerce? Join ShipMonk, and do meaningful work you enjoy with people who inspire you.
Our Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for crews of 15-20 people and ensure tasks are being done in a timely manner. You will work closely with our Happiness Engineers (Customer Care Department) to ensure special project requests are done on time and in a professional fashion.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Supervisor role (Required)
- 1-2 years of experience in warehouse management/similar environment
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (Preferred)
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy, high level of moral discipline
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn
- People management, safety management, attendance management
- Use software to keep records, edit, and manage the entire inventory flow
- Focus on the productivity, process, and quality of warehouse operations through warehouse KPIs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, employee performance, etc
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Optimize employee workflow (e.g. submit requests for the appropriate supplies) in order to maximize productivity
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained and safe
- Communicate with the warehouse manager to make critical decisions
- Train new warehouse workers
- Interesting benefits offered after 90 days
- Dog-friendly office
- Fully-stocked fridge
- Perfect environment for career growth – promotion opportunities
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and ShipMonk’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
ShipMonk requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ShipMonk is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to company’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.