- LocationSan Bernardino, CA
Our Warehouse Employees are a team of Pickers and Packers who form the heart and soul of ShipMonk’s operation. An ideal candidate is someone who is reliable and eager to jump in and get their hands dirty. Warehouse employees are responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including picking and packing, taping, inserts, handling, shipping, kitting, and preparing products for customer orders while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner.
- No previous experience is required but it is always a plus!
- Technology oriented – ability to work with scanners, iPods, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment background & drug tests)
- Must be able to stand for most of the day
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Pay starting at $13/hour with advancement opportunities available
- Benefit Package after 90 days