- DepartmentWarehouse Operations
- LocationSan Bernardino, CA
We’re more than just a paycheck. Voted Sun Sentinel Top Workplace and ranked INC 5000’s 29th fastest growing company, ShipMonk is America’s fastest growing fulfillment center. Our clients love us for our industry-leading technology, world-class logistics, and unparalleled determination. From our Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO to our newest team members, everyone at ShipMonk is valued and recognized for their contributions. Want to help us shape the future of eCommerce? Join ShipMonk, and do meaningful work you enjoy with people who inspire you.
The Picker Packers are responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including picking and packing, taping, inserts, handling, shipping, kitting, and preparing of product for customer orders while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
Our team of Shipping and Packaging Ninjas are the heart and soul of our operation and we’re looking for someone who is reliable and eager to jump in and get their hands dirty. The ideal candidate is someone who has a flexible schedule and will thrive in an upbeat, startup environment.
The Best Part Is…
- No previous experience is required but it is always a plus!
- Puppy love – It isn’t abnormal to see a dog or two walking around the office
- Must be able to stand for most of the day
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – meeting our client’s deadline is a must
- Ensure that correct amount of product is placed into every package
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Technology oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, click the “Apply Now” button below and select the position from the list of current openings.