- DepartmentCustomer Support
- LocationPittston, PA
Voted Sun Sentinel Top Workplace and ranked INC 5000’s 29th fastest growing company, ShipMonk is America’s fastest growing fulfillment center. We believe in working smart, playing hard, and innovating everything. From our Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO to our newest hires, everyone on our team is valued and recognized for their contributions. Want to help us shape the future of eCommerce? Join ShipMonk, and do meaningful work you enjoy with people who inspire you.
Our Customer Service Account Managers (called Happiness Engineers) are responsible for providing training, support and problem resolution to ShipMonk customers. They coordinate special projects on behalf of our customers and work closely with the Warehouse Manager and warehouse staff to ensure requests are done on-time and in a professional manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prioritize and respond promptly to customer tickets via Freshdesk and resolve issues in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Walk customers through the onboarding process and review guidelines to set expectations for our services.
- Train customers on the ShipMonk software, shipping methods and procedures.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face and keep records updated.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Must possess superior problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Freshdesk or comparable support software experience a PLUS
- Tech savvy
- Ability to learn, understand, prioritize and communicate complex processes
- Able to deal with ambiguity & strong stress management
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- 3 years Problem Resolution Experience (Preferred)
- 3 years Customer Relations Experience (Preferred)
- Education: Associate (Preferred)
- Location near Pittston, PA (Required)
- Dog-friendly office
- Fast-paced environment at a dynamic & modern company
- Career development
- Internal/External Training
- Benefits Package – 401K, Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
To apply, click the “Apply Now” button below and select the position from the list of current openings.