- DepartmentCustomer Service
- LocationDeerfield Beach, FL
Here’s the deal. You are applying to an extremely agile, motivated and self-driven powerhouse, that’s changing the face of an industry!
We’re a relatively new company with a lot of experience, motivation and professional support from the business community in South Florida. We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them.
The Happiness Engineer is responsible for resolving service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
As Happiness Engineer, you’ll work closely with the Warehouse Manager and warehouse operations to ensure customer requests are done on time and in a professional fashion.
- Prioritize and respond promptly to customer tickets via Freshdesk and resolve issues in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Walk customers through the onboarding process and review guidelines to set expectations for our services
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Freshdesk or comparable support software experience a PLUS
- Negotiable based on experience
- Benefits after 90 days
Join the team at ShipMonk and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal of being the top of mind fulfillment company.
*This is a full-time in-office position. No remote applicants will be considered.