- LocationDeerfield Beach
Ranked INC 5000’s 29th fastest growing company and voted Sun Sentinel Top Workplace, ShipMonk is America’s fastest growing fulfillment center – and a top choice of brands appearing on Shark Tank. We believe in making work fun, challenging the norm, and innovating everything. From our Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO to our newest hires, everyone on our team is valued and recognized for their contributions. Want to help us shape the future of eCommerce? Join ShipMonk, and do meaningful work you enjoy with people who inspire you.
If you are a team-player that can work quickly, accurately and safely in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for people just like you! For this position, we are seeking forklift operators with experience operating stock pickers, stand-up forklifts, double-deep reach trucks and pallet riders.
Our Forklift Operators are a team of dedicated warehouse workers who are experienced in warehouse replenishment and put away. An ideal candidate is someone who has prior certifications and is reliable and eager to jump in and get their hands dirty. Like general warehouse workers, Forklift Operators may also be responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including picking and packing, taping, inserts, handling, shipping, kitting, and preparing products for customer orders while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner.
We are seeking forklift operators for shifts that run: Sun-Thurs (2:00pm-10:00pm) and Mon-Fri (6:00am-2:00pm)
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and ShipMonk’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. ShipMonk reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above job description. ShipMonk also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
ShipMonk requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ShipMonk is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to company’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
- Previous Forklift Certification on Stand-Up Reach/RC Double-Deep Reach (see above for the type of experienced required)
- Technology oriented – ability to work with scanners, iPods, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment background & drug tests)
- Must be able to stand for most of the day
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Availability to work in Fort Lauderdale
- Pay starting at $12/hour (based on position and experience) with advancement opportunities available
- Interesting Benefit Package after 90 days